Our website address is http://www.smartlovepet.store
The term “personal data” shall have the meaning ascribed to it by the PDPO.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected from you may be used by us for, without limitation:
· identifying you and any accounts you hold with us
· enabling the provision of the Services to you
· conducting identity verification and/or credit checks
· processing of payment instructions or collection of amounts outstanding from you in relation to the provision of the Services
· order processing, billing and fulfilment
· enabling us to retrieve your personal data so you do not have to re-enter information each time upon purchase
· direct marketing of the Services (see section “Direct Marketing” below)
· provisioning of customer services
· handling your complaints and account enquiries
· auditing purposes
· making such disclosures as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations
· any other purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Types of personal data collected by the Company may include, without limitation:
· date of birth;
· job title;
· contact data such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
· demographic data such as post code, preferences and interests;
· financial data such as credit / debit card numbers;
· IP address (automatically collected);
· web browser type and version (automatically collected);
· operating system (automatically collected);
· a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected).
CONFIDENTIALITY, DISCLOSURE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not trade your personal information and contact information for gain without your written consent. All personal data collected and held by us will be kept confidential, but where disclosure is necessary for us to comply with any statutory obligations or requirements, or for us to provide the Services to you or to carry out the original purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the personal data were collected, those data may be provided to the following parties (whether within or outside Hong Kong):
· Competent court of law, law enforcement agencies, or other governmental or statutory authorities, institutions or organisations;
· Company’s associated companies, logistic service provider, who are involved in the sales and marketing, administration or provision of the Services;
· Any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the Company including a member of its group of companies, IT consultants, data processors, auditors, accountants, or lawyers, which has undertaken to keep such information confidential; and
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to our website, or any part of the site by you will be considered as voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development and marketing of services and to meet user needs.
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal data held by us is stored in a secure and safe place.
All personal data which we collect is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE HONG KONG
If necessary, we may transfer the personal data to places outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for carrying out the purposes, or the directly related purposes, for which the personal data were collected. All the transfer of those personal data will be carried out in compliance with the requirements of the PDPO.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
Unless there is a mandatory legal requirement for us to keep your personal data for a specified period, we will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected.
From time to time, we may use your personal data to send you news, offers, promotions and joint marketing offers and we requires your consent for that purpose. We may contact you by email, social media, text/picture/video message or mail.
Your name, email address, contact address, social media contact, date of birth, products and services portfolio information, transaction patterns and personal interests held by us may be used by us in direct marketing of the Services which may be of interest to you.
If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us or our marketing partners, you can opt out at any time by email us. Upon receiving your request, we shall cease to so use your personal data as soon as possible.
· recognise you whenever you visit this website
· obtain information about your preferences, viewing and browsing behavior, online movements and use of the Internet
· keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process
· carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our Services and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests
· target our marketing and advertising campaigns and advertisers more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests
· make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
· enable tighter security
DATA ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Smart love pet limited
B114, 1/F, New East Sun Industrial Building,
No 18, Shing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, HK
The Company reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for complying with a data access request as permitted by the PDPO.